AlwaysMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Register at http://5.60.104.245./index.php

4 posters

Gm app [Biggy]

donutamy

Gm app [Biggy] Empty Gm app [Biggy]

Post  donutamy Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:58 am

Name:
    Jerry

Continent:
    South East Asia

E-mail :
    hyperdonut@hotmail.com

Previous Experiences :
    I'm gm 5 server.I've all gm code I have played MapleStory for a long time Very Happy

Personality :
    Friendly

Do you speak English well?:
    Good but not excellent Laughing

Why do you want to apply for that position? :
    I would help everyone i could so more people can enjoy playing this server no matter how much work it takes. I will help those who ask for it the best i can, I will respond to any complaint someone has and settle it as fast as possible. I will keep the players happy so they can enjoy the game as much as possible. I will tell others about this server like i have been so more people come to it. I will not abuse my position to favor only some people everyone will be treated equally. I won't be banning or jailing players for some unrelated reason. Example : The players scolding me.

Anything else :

How long have you played MapleStory :
    I first joined Maplestory 4 years ago.

How did I join this server :
    Well.. I has been searched around the ultimatetop200 ranks and finally I found this amazing server.

Why did I play this server :
    I really enjoyed it when i first tried it even though i was never a big fan of private servers. I loved all the work put into it and how helpful others were to me. I also enjoy the fact that the spawn rate is not really high like others and the exp rate lowers as you Rebirth making it more of a challenge.

What do I thinking :
    Well i mainly wanna help anyone i can in anyway possible since i am on alot and GMs are not always on when people need help and i get asked alot of questions but i can't do anything about some of the things. I will done my best as an Intern and helped out as many people i could and waited for GMs to get on so those i can't help could be helped so they would not hate this server. I don't see being a GM as in having power it's all about responsibility one carries and things they must do to keep order and the people happy. Being a Intern has put responsibility on me but i never really mind it because i have fun helping the people who ask me questions. I am on most of the day because i am currently not in school so i am around more then others and never too busy.

If i became a GM over the other people filling out these applications I would respond to any question someone asked or to the help they need. I always point the people in the right direction to what they need even if i don't know it all i still try my best because i love this. I would not use my ability to jail/ban for no reason i would only do it when needed and if the person does deserve it. I never really broke down from having too much responsibility because responsibility is what helps you grow and teaches you more. I know there are some people out there only looking to gain the GM's "Power" so they put it even though it is not power it is holding responsibility on this server and making the players happy.

I have seen many complaints about people hacking and harassment to others but there is not a GM on when i get these complaints and all i can do is ask the people to stop. I try my best everyday just to make sure the server stays in order so the people can have fun playing it like any other game. Yes i may not know everything but all that matters is if i do my best and try my hardest so this server stays as great as it is. If i was a GM i would do every little thing i could to make sure that everything was ok even the smallest things help in the end. Being a Intern is also great but from that position i can't do everything although i do try even though it does not always work out.

I may seem like a guy with no life because i am on so much but i like too look at it more along the lines of i am dedicated to this server and all the people on it. I have played more when i became a Intern just so i could stay around as much as possible and help those who need it. I have had many people ask me for items but i turned them down because that is unfair to others if i give them items and not everyone else. Even if people try to use that fact that we are friends against me i still refuse i might lose a friend because i refuse to give them items but that's my way. I don't care what they try to use against me i do not give out free items to anyone no matter how much they ask me for it.

If i became a GM i would be happy and i would get to work right away on helping everyone i can as fast as possible to make alwayms better if possible. I would not turn down people because i am busy or just tired i would still do what i could for this server and these people. If i don't become a GM i will respect the fact that i did not fit the qualifications to be one and i will go on still playing alwaysms. My thoughts of alwaysMS will not change just because i do not get selected i will still love it and play it because it is a great server. I thank you for reading over my application and i hope you find the type of GM's you are looking for to make this server better.
    [<3]Vanna[GM]
    [<3]Vanna[GM]

Gm app [Biggy] Empty Re: Gm app [Biggy]

Post  [<3]Vanna[GM] Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Didnt you get these format from LastStory xD O.o what you talkin about gm are always on and u havent even try these server yet did u just copy and paste these cuzz i seen a application like these on laststory xD o.o.o.o.o.o
    eyorker
    eyorker

Post  eyorker Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:33 pm

Really I acutally kinda did feel like this was sorta fake... but oh well maybe hes the same person?
    [<3]Vanna[GM]
    [<3]Vanna[GM]

Post  [<3]Vanna[GM] Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:09 pm

he hasnt even try server.. how can he say gm arent on alot and mostly people whos on are gm
    [GM]Austin™
    [GM]Austin™

Post  [GM]Austin™ Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:36 pm

WHILE I WAIT EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY AND FRIDAY FOR KELVIN TO TURN ON SERVER OR BASICALLY EVERYDAY! This app is fake and he should do alwaysMS GM format Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:53 am