AlwaysMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Register at http://5.60.104.245./index.php

2 posters

Vinnie's GM APP.

Poll

GM or NO GM?

[ 3 ]
    Vinnie's GM APP. Bar_left100%Vinnie's GM APP. Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Vinnie's GM APP. Bar_left0%Vinnie's GM APP. Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™

Vinnie's GM APP. Empty Vinnie's GM APP.

Post  [Sexy]Vinnalicious™ Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Name:
    Vincent (Vinnie) Le.

What you can do to help the Server:
    I could donate pretty soon because I will be recieving money on paypal from my friend for help on his youtube videos(he hasnt been paying up i may recieve it in cash if so idk what to do o.O no promises here). I will also help alot of newbies on anything they ask even if it has been asked many times before. I would spend hours to help one person if needed(actually this is not likely although i have done it before and would do it again depending on the situation and the person.)I will be fair and give the person a chance to explain if caught breaking rules. I would still ban or jail, but according to what they tell me I will lengthen or shorten their time accordingly. Then if it happens again it will be permanate ban or for a long time.

What do you do other than Maplestory?:
    I'm usually pretty busy with homework. I enjoy being with family and friends. I love to be on the internet, looking for things to do and do online surveys for fun. Weird I know lol. I watch movies by myself no jk with friends xP and i like to talk to people (mostly austin xD muhahah)
    How long Do you play a Day:
    I can play 1-2 hours a day on weekdays and on weekends I can manage anywhere from 4-10 hours.

Why You want to be GM?:
    I want to help out the server and get rid of those who want to harm the server. I think it would be a fun experiance. I have been a GM before and I know what the responsibilities are. I would love to hold events for the players. I have been admin on a server called NetworkMS and to be honest it sucks lawl and ive also became a gm on xtremeMS-also not that great and a few others.

Thank you. I hope you consider me for the position.

i edited a bit today 2/13/09 oooh valentines almost here xDDD <3 austin xDD <3 puccccccccaaaaaaaaaaa ohhh u too mike

Last edited by [Sexy]Vinnalicious™ on Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    [GM]Austin™
    [GM]Austin™

Vinnie's GM APP. Empty Re: Vinnie's GM APP.

Post  [GM]Austin™ Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:51 pm

excellence i vouch for you people will be pleased
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™

Post  [Sexy]Vinnalicious™ Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:01 pm

[GM]shydude wrote:excellence i vouch for you people will be pleased

THX MAN! Glad you turned me onto this server I have high expecations! Cya in game!
    [GM]Austin™
    [GM]Austin™

Post  [GM]Austin™ Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 pm

If people dont say your APP is awsome they will be killed by chuck norris in the next 3 days!
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™
    [Sexy]Vinnalicious™

Post  [Sexy]Vinnalicious™ Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:25 pm

yeah i woulda like a dif format to add more but oh well ya know

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:23 am