AlwaysMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Register at http://5.60.104.245./index.php

iSnap Application :D

oguri

iSnap Application :D Empty iSnap Application :D

Post  oguri Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:04 pm

GM app

Name:SnapSnap

What you can do to help the Server:I can help to promote this server to my friends,cousin,school.I will vote for this server everyday I will let this server hacking-free.

What do you do other than Maplestory?:
    I play Dota,Gunbound,L4D those game are really fun and addicting too =P u can try those game too Kelvin Very Happy if u wan to play u can contact me where to dl those games Very Happy

How long Do you play a Day:I can play for 6 to 7 hours a day if u need me i can play longer too

Why You want to be GM?:I've been to a lot of private servers. Most of them shut down but before that, the GMs in those servers that I've come in contact with, were immature and childish and really ruined the gaming experience for all the other people in the game. The whole community put their trust in these GMs, but they didn't see the burden of responsibilty on their shoulders and simply did whatever they wanted. In turn, it lead to demoralization of GMs as a whole, making them seem unauthorative, giving rise to hackers, spammers, and scammers. I am not like that, nor am I power hungry or a revolutionary. I just want things to be in order and work out so that the community is content.

~iSnap, Hope u consider my application,sorry to take ur time. Kelvin ~

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:36 pm