AlwaysMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Register at http://5.60.104.245./index.php

2 posters

Kevin's GM Application

Poll

Do you want me to be a GM?

[ 3 ]
    Kevin's GM Application Bar_left100%Kevin's GM Application Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Kevin's GM Application Bar_left0%Kevin's GM Application Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Kevin

Kevin's GM Application Empty Kevin's GM Application

Post  Kevin Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:35 pm

GM App.

What you can do to help the Server:

I can help this server by advertising. I believe that this server should have more people so they can have fun! I am serious but i can be fun at the same time. I can host events daily to satisfy players.I will support this server by voting every twelve hours. Even if I can't vote that day, I will ask another person to vote for me. The higher the rank, the more people will come. I will also help the community in the best of my ability.
    Lastly, when I spot a hacker, I immediately jail them. This is their first warning. If they do it again, i will permanent ban them.

What do you do other than Maplestory?:
    I am mostly on the computer. I play sports and go to school

How long Do you play a Day:
    I play whenever i have no homework. Once I'm done with my homework, I turn on my computer and play Maplestory.

Why You want to be GM?:
    I would love to be a GM because I am the type of person who helps people and treats players with respect. I am not a kid that just comes to the server just to be a GM and have fun with my character. I am willing to give up my time to help others with their needs until they are satisfied. I will never leave someone hanging with a problem that stumps them. I will try to help them with the best of my ability in a positive attitude. I am very mature and I hope to serve this community with respect. I will treat players with respect. I will often do very creative events to let the players have fun. I will give them hints, tips and socialize with them.
    [GM]Austin™
    [GM]Austin™

Kevin's GM Application Empty Re: Kevin's GM Application

Post  [GM]Austin™ Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:53 pm

I vouch for you excellence

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:45 am