AlwaysMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go Register at http://5.60.104.245./index.php

2 posters

Sean's GM and MOD application

Poll

Sean a GM or MOD?

[ 2 ]
    Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_left29%Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_left14%Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_left29%Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_left14%Sean's GM and MOD application Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 7
    SullyWully
    SullyWully

Sean's GM and MOD application Empty Sean's GM and MOD application

Post  SullyWully Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:57 am

GM App.

What you can do to help the Server:
    I can help the server by advertising, help bring in other members. I can also make banners. I will ban all hackers when possible but at the same time try to have fun events daily. I already have a GM book and I know how to use the GM commands. I have friends that are GMs for other servers so if I ever do need help, I know to how receive it. I am patient and willing to help those who need it. When I am on and people are asking for help or for a GM, I will magically appear to them; then help them to my fullest extent.
    Another thing is I live in Alaska. So I have a different timezone then most people maybe one hour off from California. So I can be on at times others can't.

What do you do other than Maplestory?:
    (this is an about me I wrote awhile ago)
    about assertive Sean Sullivan; I attend private high school in Anchorage, Alaska.(burr) All of our classes are taught at college level, but slowed down a little to accommodate for our learning span. I recently quit my job at Starbucks, so I have more time on my hands. Learning at fast paces, and the want to learn more (curiosity) have been some of my positive attributes. Green is my favorite color, and I love to laugh! (hahhae) The thing about me is I love to keep myself busy. I pretty much like pushing myself to the point where I can?t breathe because of panic attacks but also at the same time having fun. I am in my school?s Student Council (Activities Chair) where I run all events and proposals in our school. All of the following committees are supervised by me: spirit committee, dance committee, and all the fun committees most people don?t want to be in. But I keep the spirit up in our school, which is an important job to me, and I gain satisfaction by making others happy.

How long Do you play a Day:
    Even after doing homework and all that needs to be done in one day. I still play about four hours everyday, sometimes more on the weekends. Other than that I would tell you if I can be on or not.

Why You want to be GM?:
    I want to be a GM because I know I can help. Other then the want to always be a GM; I think it would be fun. Responsibility is something I always loved and being a plain player sometimes isn't enough.

Moderator App.

Name:
    My name is Sean Sullivan

My current age is seventeen years old.

Why you want to be Moderator:
    I want to be a Moderator because I am well organized and I believe I can help you. I am also willing to advertise for AlwaysMS. Plus I tend to have a lot of time on my hands during the weekday, so I will work on the forum.

Who is the Owner of AlwaysMS?

Kelvin
    [GM]Austin™
    [GM]Austin™

Sean's GM and MOD application Empty Re: Sean's GM and MOD application

Post  [GM]Austin™ Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Interesting.... awsome app for both MOD and GM.

and vinnielicious i wouldnt comment on this app either if its good or bad. Got it?

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:42 am